Welcome to ProtoLab
Prototyping is a process in which a working model or prototype is developed for the purpose of testing the various design aspects, such as features, ideas, viability, functionality, output and performance. Prototyping can help streamline the design process.
Let's prototype and make stuff!
Industrial Design Center | ProtoLab news
- ProtoLab's latest acquisition: high resolution Objet30Pro 3D printer
- Check out the SeaMe.tv video on Creative Prototyping Summer School 2012!
- Check out the SeaMe.tv video on Prototyping Event 2012!
- Check out the Urban Crafts video on Prototyping Event 2012 & Week van het Ontwerpen 2012 Part I & Part II
- BUDA::lab is launched! Contact for details & workshops: firstname.lastname@example.org Workshops lasercutting & 3D printing by ProtoLab
- POM W-Vl conferentie agrovoedingslogistiek; 5 november 2012
- MTMS 2013 fair Brussels with Additive & Alternative Manufacturing Village AND A&A Conference powered by Howest; 20-23 March 2013
- D4E1 Design Fair 2013; june 2013 (details to come)
- Prototyping Event 2013; june 2013 (details, check 2012 edition)
- Week van het Ontwerpen 2013; june 2013 (details, check 2012 edition)
- Summerschool Creative Prototyping 2013; september 2013 (details, check 2012 edition)