Welcome to ProtoLab
Prototyping is a process in which a working model or prototype is developed for the purpose of testing the various design aspects, such as features, ideas, viability, functionality, output and performance. Prototyping can help streamline the design process.
Let's prototype and make stuff!
Industrial Design Center | ProtoLab news
- First edition of a new fair: www.prototypingxpo.com, organisation of Howest| IDC & KortrijkXpo
- Summerschool of Making 2015 was great! (details)
- Check out Prototyping & Shaping Matter Event 2014
- Check out Prototyping Event 2013
- Check out the SeaMe.tv video on Creative Prototyping Summer School 2012!
- Check out the SeaMe.tv video on Prototyping Event 2012!
- Check out the Urban Crafts video on Prototyping Event 2012 & Week van het Ontwerpen 2012 Part I & Part II